Direkteinstieg, Professional-Job | Hella Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V. | PROCESS PLANNER
- 979 Mal gelesen
[Blockierte Grafik: http://hella-jobs.dvinci.de/la…t/img/hella_visual_en.png]
HELLA Automotive Mexico S.A. de C.V. Mayra Meliza Hernandez Carretera al Castillo Km. 10,5 C.P.45680 El Salto Jalisco, Mexico Tel.: +52-33-3478-3234[Blockierte Grafik: http://hella-jobs.dvinci.de/la…ault/img/trendence_en.png]
[Blockierte Grafik: http://hella-jobs.dvinci.de/la…lt/img/audi_visual_en.jpg]
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 38,000 employees at 125 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location Guadalajara, MexicoYOUR TASKS
- Planning and specifying working cycles and sequences, taking new and modified production processes and methods into account; planning and arranging for the procurement / production of appropriate operating and testing equipment
- Projection of process planning in production within the context of development projects, in agreement with the superior
- Participating in project teams in order to build up foreign production locations with regard to all process planning tasks
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Up to 2 years of Experience
- English 85%
- Basic knowledge of Notes & SAP
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 90013609.
For people with vision: hella.com/career
Back Apply now Recommend Print[Blockierte Grafik: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r…um-Jobfeed/~4/EJMV4B_0Clw]