Professional-Job | Henkel AG & Co. KGaA | International Senior Brand Manager (m/f)
- 973 Mal gelesen
International Senior Brand Manager (m/f)
[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.henkel.de/image/103744/115x12/230/24/10424d2dcc6b4dfb8bbccb1dc7b2ebc8/lJ/hen-brandbar-hq-u-k-1c.png]
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In fast moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, is the place to start your career.
We are looking for a new motivated colleague to join our team.
What we offer
- Building of the respective worldwide brand equity and strategy in alignment with top management
- Creation & implementation of the brand’s Innovation Master Plan for the next 5 years on a global level
- Development of the brand’s global product pipeline based on market analysis, relevant consumer insights (incl. social media listening) and actual trends
- Leading of a multi-functional team to transfer concepts into products (external design agencies, international packaging department, R&D, international supply chain, purchasing, controlling, legal department)
- Creation and production of disruptive, integrated ATL marketing campaigns with subsequent performance measurement and revision if needed
- Regular exchange with countries worldwide to discuss needs, to monitor launches and to support
- Responsibility for a small team of marketing experts
- Steering of the Creative Lead Agency for the respective brand on a global level
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics
- At least 5 years of successful professional experience in local, regional or global marketing incl. digital experience (esp. social media)
- Good understanding of FMCG, particularly beauty market is a plus
- Fluent presentation and communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Very stress resistant, highly ambitious personality acting with a high level of ownership and entrepreneurship
- Excellent project management, problem solving and interpersonal skills as well as creativity and out-of-the-box to drive disruptive innovations in an agile environment
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to constantly learn and develop
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills, strong team player attitude
Apply online if sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Folgen Sie uns!
- [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.henkel.de/image/194430/1x1/30/30/6828b732ace6b028352e77c7db7d8c5/uu/twitter-icon.png] Twitter
- [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.henkel.de/image/194396/1x1/30/30/a75eb26658c3d2be5f19b2ee7528cdfe/yk/facebook-icon.png] Henkel Careers (Global)
- [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.henkel.de/image/194428/1x1/30/30/f31f2946fff248f00f250224e3de6381/Ai/linkedin-icon.png] Henkel Global