Direkteinstieg, Professional-Job | BASF-Gruppe | Research Scientist Chemoinformatics (m/f)
- 535 Mal gelesen
Research Scientist Chemoinformatics (m/f)Apply now »
Job Field: Research & Development Location: Ludwigshafen, DE Company: BASF SE Job Type: Permanent Job ID: EN56665314_CONN_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find to be an attractive place for both work and play. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/HeadquartersWhat you can expect
As part of an enthusiastic global team of experts in our department Digitalization in Research & Development, you will provide decision support to our crop protection and other bioscience research and development activities.
- In the research group Computational Chemistry and Bioinformatics you will develop new models to predict biological activities or properties of chemicals, pesticides and drugs.
- In context, you will use data from public sources and internal proprietary reports for developing novel integrated prediction approaches, including machine learning algorithms, deep learning, QSAR, and other statistical methods.
- Hence, you will work in a diverse team of computational chemists, medicinal chemists and biologists, to develop solutions making the growing amount of data accessible.
- You have successfully finished your PhD in chemoinformatics, computational chemistry, or a related field.
- During your research, you demonstrated expertise in the area of model development, machine learning, data mining, text mining and pipelining by using your strong command of the suitable software knowledge e.g. KNIME, Python or R.
- Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English will pave the way to an effective work in an interdisciplinary environment. German language skills will be considered as a plus.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international Company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Apply now »
Please wait...[Blockierte Grafik: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Direkteinstieg-connecticum-Jobfeed/~4/Qz2zWXTfrK4]